Tuesday 19 May 2015

Wonky

I've noticed some little moments today. Both tinies are being a little on the clingy side. Bella wandered around at group this morning with her bottom lip out every now and then and wanting to go home and sitting on my lap; totally not like her. Ronnie didn't want me to 'go to work' as we left the house and then when we got to Pre-School he was reluctant for me to leave which isn't like him.

I'm not sure what is going on! I had to remind Ronnie that I'm not working at my old job anymore and just keep Bells cuddles through the day (not complaining about that!)

What is it? Are they loving that I'm about more and clinging on as they worry that I'm going to go? Are they just needing a bit of time to get used to it all?

Ronnie was also naughty at Pre-School today and put on the 'rain cloud' which he is devastated about. Almost had me teary when he was in tears telling me about it. I'm not normally like that!

Hang on....I'm noticing a bit of a pattern here! I think we are all a bit wonky at the moment. I'm just going to reassure them and be around and give cuddles and hope there is no more fighting at Pre-School and drink gin.

No comments:

Post a Comment